The Interface Solution Experts
When you need to interface field processes with computer-based systems, readout equipment and other instrumentation...our technology, service and experience help you do it efficiently, safely, and cost-effectively.
Moore Industries was established in 1968 and continues to be a privately held firm led by its founder and president Leonard W. Moore.
Perhaps best known for product quality and exceptional customer service, Moore Industries — The Interface Solution Experts — is a world leader in the design and manufacture of interface instruments for industrial process control, system integration, and factory automation. In 2005, Moore Industries acquired the fieldbus device couplers and power supplies product line of Hawke International, and formed the new division MooreHawke.
Providing products and services to fortune 500 companies worldwide, the products of Moore Industries — and now MooreHawke — are used in industries such as: chemical and petrochemical; power generation and transmission; petroleum extraction, refining and transport; pulp and paper; food and beverage; mining and metal refining; pharmaceuticals and biotechnology; industrial machinery and equipment; water and wastewater; and environmental and pollution monitoring.
Moore Industries is an international company with direct sales offices in strategic worldwide locations including the United States of America, Australia, Belgium, the Netherlands, the People's Republic of China and the United Kingdom. These offices oversee an expansive network of independent representatives and agents serving every corner of the globe.
Why Choose Moore Industries?
We have solutions. With an installed base of millions of instruments, thousands of satisfied customers rely on our field-proven interface solutions every day.
We're best known for being reliable. When you order an instrument from us, we'll deliver it on time. It will work now and long into the future.
You'll get the latest interface technology. We continually add new solutions to our lines of over 100 instruments available in literally millions of variations.
We'll earn your loyalty. Year after year, engineers and technicians like you rate us #1 in product preference and service.
We strive to meet special needs. If you don't find it in our catalog, please ask. We'll do everything we can to meet your application, service, and delivery needs.
Our products are easy to use. Our literature will smoothly guide you through product evaluation, selection, and installation.
You'll receive exceptional service. Our experienced team of applications engineers is on hand to help you choose and apply our interface products.
Let us prove how efficient and enjoyable it is to work with Moore Industries. Contact us today. Our major Interface Solution Centers are listed in theWorldwide Locations section.
We Serve the Process Industries
We are there with the interface solutions that help make production possible.
- Chemical and Petrochemical
- Power Generation and Transmission
- Petroleum Extraction, Refining, and Transport
- Pulp and Paper
- Food and Beverage
- Mining and Metal Refining
- Semiconductor and Microelectronics
- Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology
- Industrial Machinery and Equipment
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
- Environmental and Pollution Monitoring
Global Sales and Service
We are an international company with customer service capabilities throughout the world.
- North and Latin America
- Australia and Asia
Our network of over 130 locations allows us to quickly respond to your urgent requirements.
We Design the Innovations You Need
Since our start in 1968, our continued success is a direct result of listening to your needs, and then providing practical interface solutions.
Just a sample of our industry-first advancements include:
- Input/output/power isolation as a standard feature to protect against ground loop noise.
- Loop-powered hockey-puck designs for safe and simple installation in the field.
- Digital cable concentrating technology that dramatically reduces the cost of sending multiple signals long distances.
- Total Sensor Diagnostics, our patented temperature sensor troubleshooting advantage, that saves you time and money.
- Standard high-density DIN-style, rail-mount housings.
- Unique RFI/EMI protection.
- Flexible temperature sensors that save time and money because they quickly install in a thermowell assembly without having to remove the transmitter enclosure or assembly components.
Our Commitment to Quality
Our certifications are verified evidence that every aspect of our company, from product conception to after sale support, is part of a carefully planned and implemented quality system.