Enertronica Santerno S.p.A. is a company listed on the Milan Stock Exchange, operating in the energy and power electronics sectors. A multinational corporation now boasting a comprehensive suite of skills acquired over 50 years of activity. Our mission is to create value for our stakeholders by adopting a modern and eco-sustainable approach.
Our Group is a leader manufacturer of motor drives and inverters for applications in the Industrial Automation and the Solar Energy industries. Our remarkable primacies include, among others, being the first Italian player with a global installed capacity of 12+ GW.
LV and MV applications can benefit from Santerno’s inverters coming in a full range of power ratings with different performance levels to meet the most demanding requirements, soft starters, DC motor drives and electric motors. All these solutions have been developed keeping in mind high performance and high energy efficiency.
For Industrial Automation - Santerno product ranges include:
- Inverter : Sinus B , Sinus H, Sinus M, Iris Blue, Sinus Penta, Custom Sinus Penta Cabinet/Box, Penta Marine, Sinus MV, Solar drive Plus
- Soft Starters: ASAC0 – ASAC1, ASAB, ASAMV, ASA 4.0
- Converters AC/DC: DCREG, CU400 per elettromagneti, AMS90
- Asynchronous motors: MA-MJ Electric Motors
- Comunication & Monitoring: Software Remote Drive